With Master Mohan
- Increase muscular tone and endurance
- Combine strength with flexibility
- Develop balance and coordination
- Improve possture and alignment
- Boost core strength and stability
- Refine athletic performance
- Heighten body awareness
- Relieve stress and back pain
About Master Mohankumar Rajaraman:
Mohankumar specialises in Kundalini and Hatha Yoga and has a Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga from Annamalai University in India. He has also completed a Master Course in Kundalini Yoga and Meditation from the World Community Service Centre.
In addition to being a Yoga instructor, Mohankumar is a qualified Physiotherapist equipped with a Master of Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) from KMCH College of Physiotherapy. His constant passion to improve and widen his practice skills saw the attainment of his certification in STOTT® PILATES Injury and Special Populations in Singapore.
His job experiences include being a full-time Yoga instructor and therapist at the Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital and as a part-time Yoga instructor and Senior Physiotherapist for the sports team at Dr. NGP Arts and Science College in Tamil Nadu, India.