International Yoga Teacher Training
03 Apr 2011 - 18 Jun 2011
Ocean Financial Centre
- A high quality, comprehensive and uniquely designed program
- Renowned international faculty at the top of their lineage
- Flexible/part-time schedule (every weekend)
- Eligible for Yoga Alliance's certification
- Current teachers seeking to upgrade their teaching skills
- Those planning to become a yoga teacher
- Those seeking to deepen/advance their yoga practice
- Make a profession out of your passion!
- Inspire and make a difference for others through yoga teaching!
- Practice teaching from Day 1 of training!
- Practice adjusting/observing/demonstrating in a actual class at True Yoga!
- Developing a Solid Personal Yoga Practice - Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudras, Bandhas, Kriyas
- Techniques of Yoga - Architecture of Postures, Movement Principles, Precision in Alignment, Creative Sequencing, Props Usage, Teaching Pranayama and Meditation
- Teaching Methodology - Principles of Demonstration, Adjustment Skills, Art of Instructing, Teaching Style, Modifications, Safety in Asana, Special Needs
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology (Physical & Energetic)
- Yoga History, Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
- Practicum & Presentation Skills - Teaching, Observing, Assisting, Adjusting
- Assessment -Theory and Practical
Date: 3 April - 18 June
Venue: Ocean Financial Centre