Daniel Aaron, founder of www.RadiantlyAlive.com, author, teacher and human potential coach, directs the Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio and Teacher Training in Bali. He shares his passion for yoga, and how to use it as a potent tool to evoke our highest potential for health and happiness, guiding students to accept themselves fully and challenge their limitations. Mixing a diverse yogic education with dozens of modern masters (Jivamukti, Ashtanga, Iyengar, etc), his own experience of ‘the teachings,’ creativity and spontaneity, Daniel creates classes that are eclectic, fun and inspiring. For information about him, the teacher training, the Ubud studio, workshops and retreats in Bali and around the world, please see RadiantlyAlive.com.
- Internationally-recognised Yoga Teaching Certification
- A Yoga Alliance (USA) accredited program
- Comprehensive and uniquely-designed training program
- World renowned senior trainers
- Specialised Expert Trainers at the top of their own lineage
- Flexible/part-time schedule (every weekend)
- Make a profession out of your passion!
- Inspire and make a difference for others through yoga teaching!
- A training that actually teaches you “How to Teach”!
- Regular hands-on practical assisting and teaching labs
- Practical labs held in “actual, live” classes at True Yoga!
- Students seeking to advance/deepen their yoga practice
- Students seeking to become a yoga teacher
- Current teachers seeking to upgrade/hone their teaching skills
- Current teachers seeking Yoga Alliance accreditation
Mysore : Old Shala Style (15 students, 1 teacher, 1 week)
In the early days of daily yoga practice in Mysore, India, our teacher, the late master of Ashtanga Yoga, Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and his grandson Sharath, taught in a tiny room with flourescent lighting in groups of maximum 12 students at a time. In this workshop you will experience the unique combination of 1 teacher and a small class. This is the perfect opportunity to deepen your already existing practice and experience a taste of old India right here in Singapore.
In an effort to meet the growing demand for training in yin yoga and anatomy, Suzee and Paul have developed a 30 hour, non-residential program that is presented all over the world. This course introduces the 20 basic poses of yin yoga and how they are practiced. All the fundamental anatomical and philosophical concepts are covered. It transforms the way teachers see a roomful of bodies practicing asanas.